Monday 5 October 2015

Ciaté ~ Love Letters

Hello!

Welcome to my first scheduled post! From now on you'll see regular Geordie Nails posts on Monday and Wednesday lunchtimes, with bonus posts if I've been doing a lot of manis. Hopefully this will give a bit more structure to the blog without being restrictive. Thanks so much to those of you who commented and gave me valuable feedback ^_^

Today's manicure shows off another of my glitter purchases from TKMaxx last week! Love Letters by Ciaté is a very warm-coloured glitter, pink with a duochrome flash of orange. It consists of very fine glitter with larger pieces mixed in. Disappointingly it doesn't quite give full coverage so I had to apply two coats over a base of pink polish (Vivacious by MeMeMe). Here it is...


I really love the look of this mani; the duochrome gives it an extra dimension and the result is warm and romantic like its name. I only wish it gave better coverage on its own!

See you on Wednesday!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx