Monday 12 October 2015

Autumn Leaves Manicure

Hello!

I'm still having a great time doing my nails to match the season, and today's mani features some crisp Autumn leaf water decals! I bought the sheet for £1 from Charlies Nail Art and applied a variety of them over a nude base, Brides-To-Be by Essie:


What I love most is the colouring - they're mottled to perfectly resemble crisp, golden Autumn leaves. I still have lots of the decals left so I'll be trying to use them again before Winter hits! ^_^

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. Great look. The leaves are very pretty with a faint white line around them, to make them pop alittle bit more against the background. Works great

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx