Wednesday 7 October 2015

A Sheer and a Glitter!

Hello!

Today I have two romantic, feminine manicures to show you - a French sheer and a pink glitter!

Mademoiselle by Essie is the latest addition to my collection of sheers. I have a real soft spot for French sheers and this polish does not disappoint! It's a beautiful pink with a touch of creaminess which builds as you add coats. It comes with a wide brush which, along with the nice formula, gives smooth and non-streaky coverage. Normally I would apply one or two coats as a base for nail art, but here are three to show off Mademoiselle in her own right:


*sigh* I'm in love.

Later I decided to use Mademoiselle as a base for a glitter mani. I applied two coats of the gorgeous Pink Fizz by Models Own, with a coat of Essie Stroke of Brilliance sandwiched in between them for a little purple glitter accent. Pink Fizz is such a gorgeous shade of pink so I was very happy!


I hope you like these manicures!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx