Wednesday 2 September 2015

Latte Manicure

Hello!

For my last blog post I reviewed Brides To Be by Essie. I mentioned that I would be using it as a base for some stamping, so here I am to post it! Unfortunately a day or two ago I was struck with a migraine and I've been recovering from that, so the stamping is not good at all. It is still getting posted in the name of acknowledging nail fails ^_^

This is a latte art manicure using Brides To Be and MoYou stamping plate CookBook 04:


If you love this pattern despite my bad job of it, don't forget you can enter my 4 Year Blogiversary Giveaway for a chance of winning some MoYou goodies!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

P.S. If you've commented on my blog recently, thank you so much. I've been feeling overwhelmed with fatigue and illness but I have seen them and will try to reply. xx

1 comment:

  1. that is so cool! looks just like the perfect cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx