Friday 18 September 2015

Geordie Nails Autumn Week ~ Hidden Treasure & Spiced Plum

Hello!

This is the second post for my Autumn Week of manicures. As luck would have it I was ill all of yesterday so couldn't get any painting or blogging done, but here I am!

This manicure consists of two old favourite polishes and I'd forgotten just how much I love them, especially together! I first wore this mani four years ago. Spiced Plum is by Seventeen at Boots and it's a glossy, brown-leaning purple. I think the years have turned the shade slightly more brown, but it's still wearable. Hidden Treasure is a flakie glitter by Sally Hansen; I seem to remember it being the polish of the moment at one time!


Here is a close-up of that flakie goodness...


...and here is Spiced Plum on its own:


Hopefully I'll be well enough to keep the Autumn manicures coming!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous. Love the flakies. Perfect for Autumn, need to get mine out as well. Thanks for the reminder

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx