Monday 4 May 2015

Neon & Geometrics Manicure

Hello!

To add a little extra something to my manicures, I bought a couple of inexpensive transfer tattoo sheets from eBay to use on my fingers and cuticles! This mani uses some silver triangles which were meant to make up a bracelet tattoo but that I cut and used individually.

For my nail polish I chose Pukka Purple from Models Own's Ice Neon range - nice and bold and bright! I stamped a geometric triangle symbol onto the base of my nails in silver, then I applied the tattoos onto my cuticles to match it.


I like this for the very reason that it's not my usual style at all. Normally I like delicate manicures and would avoid geometric patterns. So it's good to switch it up once in a while and be bold - especially with the addition of the tattoos!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx