Tuesday 26 May 2015

Nails with Charm!

Hello!

Today's manicure is a simple pale grey with a very special accent nail! I own a pair of charms that are full-nail covers in a silver filigree design with diamantés, so I put one on my right middle fingernail for a bit of luxury. The polish is Ion by Sally Hansen and here it is:


It feels very special and indulgent (even though they were cheap from Born Pretty Store!) ^_^

I actually wanted to use the charm because I was thinking about cutting my nails shorter just for a change... but now I've remembered another manicure I wanted to do first so you'll be seeing at least one more blog post before I go short!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx