Wednesday 20 May 2015

Geordie Nails does the MoYou Pin-Up Contest!

Hello!

This week MoYou are holding a nail art contest! The name of the game is to come up with a manicure inspired by their pin-up girls and then post it on Instagram. This contest has really captured my imagination; I've finished four manicures so far and have yet another one planned. I'm not doing them with the expectation of winning - I lack that extra artistic talent that other entrants possess - it's for the sheer joy of painting my nails ^_^

So here is a collection of all the manicures I've done so far! All of them use MoYou stamping plates for the nail art elements.


Kitty Manicure:


Frenchy Manicure:


Bridal Manicure:


Scholar Manicure:


Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx