Saturday 11 April 2015

Princess Manicure

Hello!

During the week I had a look in Poundland and they had sets of little nail charms that I couldn't resist buying to try out! They came in packs of 6 assorted silver diamanté designs and I bought two different sets.

The charm I picked out to use first was a sweet little crown. I set it as the centrepiece of a skittles manicure using the pink Seventeen Sweet Kisses, the grey Seventeen Chaperone and the off-white Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud with a glitter gradient done with Models Own Pink Fizz.


I really adored the way this looked, especially for the price. At 6 for £1 they're a huge bargain.

I've never used nail charms before and so I didn't have any nail glue to secure it down. As such I just set it in top coat and it did come off after a few hours! Fortunately I have a Born Pretty Store order on the way with some glue and a couple more charms.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx