Saturday 25 April 2015

Flying Bird Manicure

Hello!

For today's manicure I decided to pair my nail design with a temporary tattoo for the first time!

The manicure itself is something I've done and enjoyed a few times before - a pale colour alongside a glittery accent nail and a stamped bird. For this I used my ever-favourite Blueberry Muffin by Models Own, and my glitter is Noel Street by Nails Inc. The bird on a branch is from MoYou's Kitty 11 plate.

For the tattoo I bought a sheet of birds from Born Pretty Store and applied one of the small ones over the glitter accent nail.


What do you think?

I really like the idea and have bought a couple more inexpensive sheets of tattoos to try ^_^

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx