Thursday 16 October 2014

French Lace Manicure

Hello!

Today's manicure uses a lace pattern from one of MoYou's newest stamping plates, Gothic 05. I was planning on using it in a more Halloween style but I actually have a new job interview tomorrow and thought I'd try and show off my nail art in interview-appropriate colours!

In the vein of a French manicure I used the lovely sheer Bubble Bath by OPI as my base; I then stamped on the lace design using Konad's white polish. Here it is:


I'm so happy with this! The lace design is just gorgeous (well done as usual MoYou) and, while it isn't perfect, my stamping accuracy has definitely improved. Has anyone else bought this plate?

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty and elegant. :-)

    Good luck with the interview, hope it goes well :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx