Thursday 4 September 2014

(Successful) Job Interview Nails!

Hello!

Today I went for a job interview for some Christmas retail work, and I was offered the job! All I have to do is wait for the "official" phone call to confirm it. I am very happy indeed. Sometimes I write on my blog about my struggles with depression, and this seems like a nice opportunity to try and get back into work.

For the interview I wanted simple and suitable nails so I went for Innocent by MeMeMe, which is a milky French sheer:


...and I paired them with one of my new Pura Vida bracelets! I chose the Platinum Ice Blue one in the middle:


Happy times! I'll be back soon with a couple more bargains I found recently.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

5 comments:

  1. Well done on getting the job, bet your really happy now! Also brilliant sophisticated nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lisa on your new job! Where will you be working, if you don't mind me asking?

    Such a delicate shade, I like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ananka! It's going to be in a gadget/gift shop just open for the Winter. I'm very nervous! xx

      Delete
    2. Oh that sounds exciting! You'll be fine :-D

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous nails. And congratulations on getting the job x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx