Wednesday 13 August 2014

Nautical Navy Manicure

Hello!

Today's design has a nautical theme ~ polka dots and an accent anchor over navy!

My base manicure is a half-moon design. I painted the white on first and, once that had thoroughly dried, I used page reinforcer stickers that you can buy in stationery shops as my moon guides. My navy is Barry M Blackberry. Then, once that was done, I stamped on my patterns :-)


At the moment I'm trying lots of manicure designs but not keeping them on for long! Hopefully I'll find something I want to stick with.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. I keep thinking I should try a nautical manicure but have yet to do it. I really like the way yours turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute design! I like the anchor :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx