Monday 4 August 2014

Inkwell Manicure

Hello!

Today's manicure is a two-nail accent design in monochrome which I'm really quite happy with! It uses two nail art techniques, stamping and clingfilm.

For my base manicure I applied two coats of Lavender Cloud by Sally Hansen. On my ring fingers I stamped the text design from MoYou plate Princess 11. On my middle fingers I used the clingfilm (also called Saran Wrap) technique: once my base colour was dry I added a coat of black and, while that was still wet, I dabbed at it with clingfilm to get the mottled ink effect. Top coat glossed everything over!


Hugs,

Lisa xx

3 comments:

  1. This is nice stamping I like it! The SH is a really pretty colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the plate design!
    I'm still to try out a Saran Wrap. Is it messy? Looks gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's not messy at all! Just dab carefully and nothing will go onto your cuticles xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx