Friday 4 July 2014

Parisian Nail Wraps

Hello!

First of all, happy 4th of July to my American readers! Whilst I feel your country would surely benefit from more lovely, British cups of tea, I hope you have a great day celebrating your independence.

Today's manicure features some nail wrap stickers I bought for next-to-nothing using my Born Pretty Store points! They're Parisian themed and feature the Eiffel Tower, flowers and letters.

Application was really good. The stickers are soft and flexible so they apply smoothly with no creases. The only issue was the wear time! After only a day some of them started to come off around my nail tips. Fortunately I like to change my manicures often but it would be an issue if you were hoping to get decent wear time. Here they are:


A shame because they are beautiful!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh these are very pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just wish they lasted longer but the Parisian design is lovely ^_^ xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx