Thursday 1 May 2014

Dance Legend Colour Changing Polish 178

Hello!

I said yesterday that I'd try to be back to let people know I'm alive, so here I am! My illness was a bad reaction to the codeine I've been taking for my gallbladder pain and I'm recovering now. As for that, my surgery is set for next Wednesday. Eek!

Today's post is a manicure I wore on Easter Monday when I went garden shopping with my nanna. I thought a thermal colour-changing polish would nicely reflect the changing weather, so I painted two coats of the pink Dance Legend polish I got for Christmas. Here it is in all its two-tone glory:


And here is the colour when it's cold:


I love this polish so much <3

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. I can understand why to love it so much! It's outstanding! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx