Wednesday 23 April 2014

Seventeen Juicy Neons Nail Effects ~ Pink

Hello!

Today I'm showing you another polish from Seventeen by Boots' new Nail Effects ranges (see Gold from the Crushed Foils here). This one's the pink member of the Juicy Neons range; I also spotted yellow, orange, purple and teal and they all have a shimmering iridescence to them in addition to that neon colour.

Pink Juicy Neon is a sheer polish; a few of the big brands seem to have released very sheer colours for this Summer so I imagine that this range is following in their steps, only with the iridescent twist. I applied two coats as suggesed on the bottle and this is the effect:


You can see that my nail tips aren't looking great at the moment so this probably isn't the best time for me to try out a sheer! That said, the colour plus the blue-tinted iridescence is really quite lovely.

I'd quite like to experiment with this polish a bit more, building up more coats or trying it over other polishes. I did do a quick try of it over white and also to colour in a stamped butterfly and here is the result:


So my first try of Juicy Neons: beautiful colour, but be warned that it is sheer!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I like this :) I usually don't like sheers but this looks so neon-y and summery which is what I want just now! I'll need to seek this out in Boots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx