Monday 17 February 2014

Pastel Polka Dots

Hello!

I just cut my nails yesterday so wanted to show them to their best with a cute short-nail mani. I went with pale pastel skittles and polka dots since Spring is nearly around the corner (maybe... hopefully... please??)


The polka dots are stamped with this plate from KKCenterHk and the colours are as follows:

Thumb - Woo Me by Boots 17
Index - Blueberry Muffin by Models Own
Middle - Shore Thing by Essie
Ring - Lavender Cloud by Sally Hansen
Pinky - Sweet Kisses by Boots 17

I wish the weather was a little more cheery to match my nails... they don't really go with dreary skies and chilly air!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx