Monday 9 December 2013

China Pattern Manicure

Hello!

Today's manicure has a china pattern as French tips and full accent nails. Luckily there was enough sunlight to photograph this, although it's not as vibrant as in the flesh!


Here's a step-by-step of what I did:

1. Painted a sheer French base of MeMeMe's Graceful on my index, middle and pinky fingers.
2. Painted 2 coats of Sinful Colors' Snow Me White on my ring finger and thumb.
3. Gave the French base lots of time to dry, then used page reinforcer stickers as French tip guides.
4. Painted white onto the tips and removed the stickers straight away.
5. After drying time, stamped the pattern from MoYou's Pro 07 plate using Barry M's Blackberry. Used page reinforcer stickers again as quick guides so I didn't stamp over the rest of the nail.
6. Plunged my nails into cold water for 30 seconds to set the polish.
7. Top coat!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx