Friday 29 November 2013

Pink Glitter Gradient Manicure

Hello!

Today's manicure is an extremely sparkly pink glitter gradient. I bought the Nicole by OPI Kardashian mini set a while back and never got round to trying Wear Something Spar-Kylie, so here it is!




For this mani I painted a coat of MeMeMe's Graceful as a sheer French base then sponged a little pink polish over my nail tips in case the glitter didn't fully cover them. I then sponged on Wear Something Spar-Kylie ~ the base is slightly pink-tinted which looks nice when sponged ~ and topped it with two coats of Seche Vite for a glassy finish.

A happy side effect of this manicure is that I found that sponging a colour onto your tips makes for a beautiful French manicure! I will definitely revisit this.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx