Friday 22 November 2013

Frills & Dots Manicure

Hello!

Today I tried a manicure idea that didn't work out too well, but I wanted to show you anyway :-)

For my base colour I painted 3 coats of OPI's Don't Touch My Tutu!, a sheer white shade. Then I stamped the ribbon frill pattern from Konad's m71 plate down the side of my nail. On the rest of the nail I stamped polka dots using this plate from KKCenterHK.


As you can see the fail is in my clumsy stamping! I didn't quite get the frilly edge aligned right and my dots are a bit haphazard. I still quite like the idea though so never mind, at least I tried!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. I think this looks fab! Definitely going to try this at some point :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx