Monday 16 September 2013

OPI ~ Solitaire

Hello!

Today I am wearing OPI's Solitaire which I got in a mini set for my birthday. The first time I wore it I was lazy, applied too-thick coats too quickly and was disappointed. This time I was more careful and I've fallen in love with it! 

Solitaire is opaque in two coats but retains such a light look about it - like crisp snow with twinkles of frost. I find it perfect for the new cold weather and a refreshing change from my last dark manicure.


How dainty!

I find Solitaire looks whiter on my nails than in other swatches I've seen online - perhaps it's just the lighting but I am very happy with the way it looks in the flesh!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx