Thursday 8 August 2013

Butterfly Holo

Hello!

For this mani I was already wearing Layla's Emerald Divine to cheer me up as I went back to work, so I decided to freshen it up with some butterfly wing stamping!


This is done using Nailz Craze plate NC01. I also used my Barry M nail art pens to do quick little white dots and to fill in where my stamping wasn't perfect :-)

You'll also see that I'm trying out a watermark on my photo, under advisement from very helpful fellow polishers! I hope it's not too intrusive.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely! Yes I agree its a bit off to see your own nails, face etc plastered all over the net w/o credit :) I think I might buy this polish today.... Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the holo butterfly effect! The Nailz Craze Stamping Plates are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beautiful!! And no, the watermark doesn't affect the photo at all :)

    Colour Shimmer Sparkle

    Bree :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaahhh, last night I thought I had an epiphany to do some butterfly nails but I have seen a couple of really really good ones like this, makes me nervous about doing mine!
    Also just ordered my first holo nail varnish - sad to say but i'm excited.
    Great many, looking good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing sad about being excited for holos, they will change your nail-polish world! Absolutely go for it and try your own butterfly mani - they can be fiddly but practise makes perfect, this is the 3rd butterfly mani I've tried and they've gotten a bit better each time :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx