Friday 12 July 2013

Jade ~ Realeza

Hello!

Today I have for you the third polish from my Sally Magpie's win, Jade's Realeza (see Vestido de Gala and Echarpe de Seda here). Realeza means Royalty and is a fittingly regal purple jelly packed with holographic sparkle glitter. The colour is lighter than the other two polishes and so the holo glitter really stands out! Here are 3 coats:



Soooooo sparkly!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

P.S. Health update: I went to the hospital and had a biopsy which was very traumatic, but it seemed to go very well. Cancer isn't 100% ruled out but the nurses didn't appear concerned at all following the procedure, so I feel a lot better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx