Wednesday 10 April 2013

Models Own ~ Banana Split

Hello!

Well, a few days ago I went to Eldon Square Boots store for the first time in a while, and I was quite stunned by the selection of nail polish they have in there now! Butter London, Orly, Sally Hansen, Mavala, Essie, Nails Inc, Sinful Colours... amazing!!! They also had a 3 for 2 offer on some items and so I picked up three Models Own polishes - one of the new neons and two scented polishes which I had never even seen or heard about!

Today I'm showing you one of the scented polishes, Banana Split. I already have two pastel yellow polishes but one is a lot brighter than in the bottle and the other is cheap and gloopy, so I took a chance on this Models Own arrival and hoped it would give me a better result! It is banana-scented and it smells genuinely and very pleasantly like a banana milkshake. I applied 3 coats and this is the result:


It's lovely! It has perfect coverage and is barely, barely brighter than in the bottle. Even without the scent it would be my new go-to yellow, and the yummy banana aroma is a sweet little bonus. I am a big fan and can't wait to try my other purchases :-)

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could smell it!
    this collection is totaly amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx