Sunday 28 April 2013

Cairuo ~ 21 Green Tea

Hello!

This is my third post showing you polish by the brand Cairuo, which I bought from Xtras for £1 each. As I mentioned in my Newcastle polish post they have a range of extremely colourful polishes so I was hoping they'd be decent quality!

This polish is called Green Tea, a lovely name. It's a light, grassy Spring green, perfect now that we've finally actually hit Spring in the UK!


Such a nice colour!

From my experience with my three Cairuo polishes I think that, while not being high-end standard, they are certainly worth their £1 price tag. If you're on a budget and looking to build up your collection of staple nail polish colours I would raid their range without a doubt!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx