Sunday 10 March 2013

31 Day Challenge ~ Splatter

Hello!

Today's challenge involved a technique I had never tried before ~ splatter! And unfortunately it ended up being fun but a complete Nail Fail. I used this YouTube tutorial as a guide and chose a range of purples to splatter with, and this is what I ended up with...


Ohhhh dear >.< And it looks much messier in real life! The polish wasn't splattering well so I ended up with big dabs on my nails.

That said, it was fun to try out a completely new idea, and I am holding out a lot more faith for the attempts of my fellow challengers below!



Hugs,

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. it looks like some flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's a fail! I like it, especially the colour combo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx