Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!

Hello!

Well it has been a scary Halloween so far, as I had to have my blood taken and of course I went all faint! And sadly that is the extent of my Halloween fun as I don't do parties and I'm not sure I could get away with trick-or-treating at my age and weight ;-)

However, I did do two special manis over the past week for the occasion. The one I have on now is little devils stamped over a fiery sponged gradient! Here it is...


...and the other was spooky pumpkins stamped over bright, bright orange:


Woooooooooooooooo!

I did love experimenting with my nails for Halloween, but I can't believe I used to be a goth because I'm really wanting to go back to girly manis now! I guess my days of rebellion are over :-(

Hope you all have lots of fun today!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx