Tuesday 4 September 2012

Sally Hansen ~ Lavender Cloud

New favourite polish alert!

Sally Hansen's Lavender Cloud was bought from my local cosmetics stall for a bargainous £1.99. As I've said before, I am a sucker for creamy shades, so this almost-white-with-a-touch-of-lavender was a dream to me.

The pros of this polish include: the amount of it you get in the huge bottle; the wide brush; it cleans up well around the cuticles with an orange stick, and it is OPAQUE IN 2 COATS! It's a miracle! As a con, the formula is a little runny - but once I realised I was done in 2 coats, I did not care at all.

Here are two photos in natural light and one with flash to better show the lavender hue:




Love, love, in love. Now I'm just deciding whether to stamp over it in lilac or silver.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. looks great, i've been looking for a good white nail polish for some time. 2 coats seems quite good to me compared with how many coats other nail polishes need.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx