Monday 9 July 2012

MeMeMe ~ Innocent and Graceful


Hello!

Today I am showing you two of the MeMeMe polishes I got for my birthday. I'd describe them both as French shades; Innocent is a nude ivory, while Graceful is a nude pink. I have a bit of a thing for French sheers, and squeal over a beautifully even coverage - and these two have the most even coverage I've found! Squealy time!

This first photo shows 2 coats of each polish: Innocent on the middle and pinky, Graceful on the index and ring:


And here are 3 coats of each:


Ahh! Oh this makes me so happy. I think in future I'll be using these as a base with a little delicate stamping.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx