Wednesday 2 May 2012

Playing around with Gradients and Stamping!

Hello!


So, for this post I am showing you my amateur forays into gradients and stamping ~ both of which I'm very enthusiastic to experiment with, for better and for worse, as I've seen the beautiful results on some talented ladies' blogs!

First I painted a base of Care to Danse?, then I painted my make-up sponge wedge with pastel pink, white and lilac and dabbed it on!  It gave an ice-creamy, marshmallowy, cloudy combination that I loved!  Though next time I will use a more opaque base colour :)



Then, taking some inspiring suggestions from the ladies at Polishaholics Anonymous, I got out my stamping plates and added green flora and silver butterflies:



Again, I just want to keep on and on experimenting with these techniques and finding more lovely inspiration ~ I am like a kid in a sweet shop really!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx