Wednesday 18 April 2012

Nails Inc ~ Maida Vale

Hello!

I have for you today 'Maida Vale' by Nails Inc, which I just bought yesterday!  Normally I say a firm "no" to £11 polishes but it was 3 for 2, I'd just gotten my student loan, the sales girl raved about my stamped nails... and they are pastel full-cover glitters!  They looked amazing!  Heehee.  So I now own all 3 shades and do not regret it.

Maida Vale is silver with a lilac hint to it, which comes through depending on the light.  It's a mix of micro glitter and larger hex pieces.  Here are 3 coats with plenty of top coat:





OK, I really freaking love this polish.  It genuinely looks like I have crystals encrusted on my nails.  It just looks SO GOOD.

As with other "3D" glitters this needs plenty of top coat to tame the gritty finish (I used 2 coats of Boots Essentials top coat as it's quite thick, and finished with a coat of Sally Hansen's Super Shine), but that's to be expected.

Is it worth £11?  I will never be 100% behind such expensive polishes, but this is the closest I've come!  If you can afford it I say go for it.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx