Tuesday 24 January 2012

White Dried Flowers on Romantic Blue ^_^

Hello!

Here is a mani using a nail art item that I love: dried flower sprays.  You can find them in lots of online nail art supply stores ~ I got mine for £1.75 per pack at Nail Delights ~ and they are so, so lovely to use!!

I took a couple of the sprays and snipped off the teeny flowers, then placed them carefully over 3 coats of OPI's I Vant to be A-Lone Star.  I tamed any loose stalks and petals with a few prods of an orange stick, then sealed with top coat ^_^



Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    This post inspired me to do a similar one, check my version here: http://emeryb.wordpress.com/2012/02/11/flowers-and-birds-and-flowers/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx