Thursday 26 January 2012

Tea and Macarons!

Hello, this is another experimental mani done while I'm poorly in bed *sniffle*

For this one I whipped out my French tip guide stickers and used them to paint two of my favourite treats: good old British tea and French macarons! So, here we have a steaming hot cuppa and yummy macarons in raspberry, pistachio and strawberry flavours...



Om nom nom!

I am actually quite proud of this one, as my nail art attempts tend to go disastrously. One thing I would change next time though is to have a base colour ~ my nail tips do not look nice, ew!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie, your nails are so long and pretty. I think your mani attempt is quite successful! The four look really cute lined up next to each other. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx