Monday 16 January 2012

Sally Hansen ~ Hidden Treasure

Hello!

Hidden Treasure was a Christmas present, given to me by my parents but chosen by myself.  I found it for £1.99 on a market stall (I call them market stalls, really they're "barrows" run by the same people in my two local shopping centres).  I'm really not up on polish gossip - I knew that Hidden Treasure was popular, but was shocked when I went on eBay and saw people selling bottles for £20 :-O

My dad said I should have snapped up any more they had on the barrow and made a killing selling them online, but I am a complete softy and can't bring myself to sell people stuff like that!  Hopefully they went to nice owners!

Here is Hidden Treasure over 17's Midnight Sapphire:


Flaky hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. That is a stunning flakie, I need it in my life. By any chance was it at the Metro Centre you found it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx