Friday 9 December 2011

Random Polish Pick ~ Smoothie Rose!

Hello, I'm back with another of my not-quite-famous Random Polish Picks!

This time I stuck my hand out and grabbed Smoothie Rose by Esprit, a market stall buy.  When I  first swatched this, I loved the colour but hated the shiny-brush-stroke finish and planned to one day try sponging it to see if that was any better.  So here I did!  I sponged it over a couple of coats of No7's Snowflake, topped it with INM's holo glitter and ended up with a very delicate cloudy candyflossy look...




It is dreamy but I don't know if the colour is too subtle to be noticeable... what do you think?

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx