Sunday 18 December 2011

Lilac Crush Nail Foil

Heya!

I have a selection of lovely nail foils that I bought from Nail Delights' online store, but I've had trouble getting a good finish with the proper foily-foils (Does that make sense?!  I mean the shiny wrapping-paper type ones ^_^) - they can look untidy on the whole nail if you get gaps, plus top coat can spoil the foil. 

Sooo, I had this idea: I painted my nails a solid black then randomly dotted and dashed on some nail foil adhesive.  I then patted the foil over my nails and it came out as a cool shatter-type look!  Plus top coat didn't ruin it!




I am REALLY glad I found a cool way to wear this foil, because I am a little kid over shiny things and Lilac Crush is just so purdy!  Does anyone else have nail foil mani ideas?

Hugs,

Lisa xx

3 comments:

  1. I have never used nail foil, but this looks great!

    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So shiny, fun, and different - REALLY love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't looked at your blog in forever! And Oh My Goodness! You have improved so much and I love the foil!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx