Sunday 4 December 2011

It was a nice mani before I put my tights on...

Hello!

This is my first catch-up post, and a mani that I like and want to repeat... but next time, I will leave lots and lots of time before I have to get ready to leave the house!  Honestly, putting on tights means the certain death of any fresh mani :"-(

To start off with I used my mini of OPI's Ink bought in a blog sale ~ it is a really nice, deep purple.  I placed a dried flower on my ring finger (rose pink, if you look for the shade in online nail art shops), then applied a matte top coat.

In the pic you can see that the polish has been pushed away from the edges due to my clumsiness, damn!



Undamaged and neatly applied, I really like this mani and definitely will try again!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx