Saturday 10 December 2011

Blue Sky Nail Foil

Hello!

This is to show you my Blue Sky nail foil, an opaque full-cover foil.  I applied it over one coat of a silver polish, 17's Moonstruck, for full coverage.




I really don't know what happened in these pics, because it definitely did not have that 'dirty' look in real life.  Maybe it was the base colour showing through badly, or the wrinkling of the foil after I applied top coat ~ but in the flesh I actually really like the way it looked!  So strange.  I might try applying it again in the future and posting pics that do the foil more justice.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx