Saturday 31 December 2011

Barry M ~ Blue Glitter

Hello!

Here I showed off, using my wondrous new phone, the presents my fiancé got me - 4 amazing Barry M polishes!  The lovely man went into Superdrug, searched out an assistant with sparkly nails and got advice on what kind of polish to get ^_^

He ended up choosing for me two foil effects polishes in Gold and Lilac (the limited edition I'd been tempted by on more than one occasion), the glittery Pink Iridescent (which I have but am running out of because I love it so much), and the one I am wearing right now, Blue Glitter!

Below are two coats painted over a metallic blue base just in case of bald spots, and with two coats of top coat for a super shiny smooth finish.  Now, I went through all the settings on my camera trying to best show off the hue I'm seeing as I look at it in various lights (although I suspect my eyes take in light/colour a bit funny), and these are the closest I got:



But here are the rest of the pics, taken normally in proper light!





I freaking LOVE this glitter.  As soon as I put it on it became one of my favourite polishes.  The coverage is so rich, and full, and indulgent.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

3 comments:

  1. i love it! the red version of it is just as nice. i think i have to get this :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my fave glitters :) Happy New year hun x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx