Sunday 27 November 2011

Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge ~ My LEAST Favourite Polish

Hello!

Firstly, I am very happy to be part of the Purple Crumpet Fairy group and am excited for the polishy fun ahead!

This week's challenge is to show your least favourite polish, and I have chosen 17's Bolt From The Blue.  This polish is also my biggest disappointment because I chose it as a birthday present for myself and was SO looking forward to trying this lovely pale, pale blue.  Unfortunately the consistency, application and finish are dreadful.  The pics below show the polish after I'd thinned it down a bit and it's still dreadful.  And no photograph could convey the icky application.  Sob :"-(




I think 17's Lasting Fix polishes are a lot more reliable than their Fast Finish ones, which seem to be a bit of a gamble.  This polish goes firmly to the back of my collection :-(

Crumpetty hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx