Friday 11 November 2011

Pikachu Mani!

Firstly, all credit for this mani goes to cutepolish and her YouTube tutorial!

It was a great coincidence that I received a sweet yellow polish as a nail mail present and then stumbled across a Pikachu mani idea on YouTube... I just had to try it out and it is indeed super-cute ^_^


Unfortunately, I am desperate to try out my colour-changing polish from the same nail mail (blog post to come!) so Pikachu did not stay for long... but he may make a reappearance if ever I am brave enough to wear him for uni ;-)

Pika-pika hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx