Sunday 20 November 2011

Fiancé's Choice ~ 17's Moonstruck

Hello!

I asked my fiancé to pick a nail polish for me in Boots, and this is what he chose ~ Moonstruck by 17, a solid silver.  It's one of his favourite colours :-)

Moonstruck is a one-coater, but the pics below show two as I was planning on topping it with a crackle.  It is a very industrial and space-age silver!  You can see the brushstrokes, but it doesn't look bad.


And with flash...


I like the sentimental value of looking at my nails and knowing my fiancé chose the polish... I am so soppy!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx