Thursday 20 October 2011

W7 ~ Blue Diamonds

Hiya!

Today I have for you an awesome market stall find.  Something I'm fast learning is to check market stalls and shopping centre "barrows" often ~ mine seems to get new things in every couple of days and you can find some treasures. The polishes are priced 99p - £1.99 which is great for a poor girl like me!

W7's Blue Diamonds caught my eye immediately.  It's a bright blue hexagonal glitter in clear polish and made me happy just looking at it!  Here it is on my nails...




And over the MUA polish I showed you a couple of days ago...


Happy happy happiness ^_^

The one thing I'll say is that it's difficult to get the glitter to spread evenly on your nails, as evidenced by the one-coater nail above... but it is a great fun glitter and I will certainly be cheering up my Winter manis with it ^_^

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx