Thursday 27 October 2011

OPI ~ Meep! Meep! MEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!

Meep!

Now, I have probably mentioned before that I find £10.50 a ridiculous price to pay for nail polish and thus would never, ever buy a full-price bottle of OPI.  However, after going shopping with my fiancé to buy Dead Space 2, we stopped off at Fenwick to look at the expensive polishes and I saw the OPI Muppets collection.  And what was one of them called...?

Meep-Meep-Meep!

I basically communicate in meeps with my fiancé.  I am always meeping.  So I had to buy this polish, for the name alone.





Meeeeeeeeeep!!!

I would call Meep-Meep-Meep a crushed berry colour.  Undeniably it is a lovely colour with great depth.  I still don't think it's worth £10.50 though.  What are your views on this?

Meep,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. i think it looks better in the bottle. wouldnt dream of spending 10.50 on it.
    they do have some nice colours but you can get dupes everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you buy OPI from ebay, you can often get bottles for less than £10.50. You can get most shades from there for about £8 or less.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx