Monday 24 October 2011

Boots No7 ~ Violetta

Hello!

First of all, I am very sad - one of my lovely long nails got in a fight with my fiancĂ©'s bedroom door and I had to cut the whole lot mega-short.  Sadness!! 

Here is yet another £2 buy with a No7 voucher received when you spend over £5 at Boots - I think they expire on the 7th November...?

This one is Violetta, a dark blue-toned purple that I thought would be nice for Winter and paired with OPI's I Lily Love You.  The first photo is 2 coats of Violetta on its own, the others topped with a coat of ILLY :-)




As far as application went, the polish was a bit watery but looked nice, opaque and very colour-rich after the 2 coats.  The flaky glitter looks delightful on top ^_^

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. Great polish! Hopefully your nails grow back quickly. They look good that length. I need to cut mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx