Wednesday 19 October 2011

Boots No7 ~ Milan

Hello, and welcome to another Boots voucher post!

Ever since I was tempted with my first Boots No7 voucher I have been looking at 'Milan', then deciding on another shade at the last second.  This time it finally got selected, and thank goodness it did!

Milan is a pink metallic with flashes of silver...



And with a coat of holo glitter top coat... can you see the sparkle?


I LOVE THIS POLISH.

As soon as I painted the first coat on I was like "Wooooooow".  The colour is so rich, and the texture is so lovely.  Metallic and deep and beautiful.  Completely recommend.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx