Friday 28 October 2011

Bargain Haul and 2 True

Hello!

Firstly, I want to show off my amazing haul of goodies procured in the last couple of days!



I went market stall shopping, found a new cheap brand in Superdrug, bought OPI's Meep-Meep-Meep and received a parcel from Nail Delights in the post!!!

Those Revlon polishes in the top left I am ecstatic with.  I was gutted when I missed their scented range of polishes but spotted them in a basket at my local market stall and snapped up Peach Smoothie and Passion Fruit.  I also spotted 'Iced Spice', which looks like a pumpkin colour and I can't wait to try it out.  Along with that I picked up a purple nail art pen.  The reason I am so chuffed: the regular retail price of one Revlon polish?  £6.49.  The price I paid for 3 Revlon polishes plus a nail art pen?  £6.

:-D

Also, I popped into Superdrug and saw a stand of 2 True make-up.  This must be a new launch, in my store at least, because I have never seen the brand before.  Their products are £1.99 each or 3 for £4.99, which seems a good bargain.  I picked up an opalescent lilac, a dark turquoise and a denim-y colour, and have tried out the first two:





These are both two coats.  The lilac is sheer, which strangely enough I don't mind; it's a beautiful colour.  The turquoise is also fantastic, very rich, and as you can see shifts from deep blue to green in different lights.  I will certainly be wearing both!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. I love 2true... try their lipglosses too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx