Wednesday 28 September 2011

OPI ~ Be A Dahl-ia Won't You?

 Hello!

This is my first venture into the world of OPI!  £10.50 per bottle being insanely over my price limit, I splashed out a bit on the 'Nice Stems!' mini set for £12.50.  Still paying over the odds, and I have to fiddle with mini brushes, but I get to have a taster of a top polish brand.

Here I tried 'Be A Dahl-ia Won't You?', a lovely shimmery hot pink polish. 




I have to say, the shimmer is REALLY top notch!  I think the mini brushes let me down slightly in terms of application and an even coverage, but it is a beautiful polish.


I have a question to ask of fellow polishers, however: what polishes do you like to combine with 'I Lily Love You'?  I tried it over Be a Dahl-ia..., and I could see it was beautiful, but it didn't show it off to its best.


So please tell me, what are your base colours for ILLY?!

Thanks and hugs,

Lisa xx

4 comments:

  1. Not my pic, but look at this!! It's been on my to-do list with ILLY for a while now:

    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-5KkEe_6PhYQ/Tj8GGNaw4AI/AAAAAAAAHI0/_bcNO7fC_BM/s640/IMG_0015.JPG

    from the blog: http://www.dizzynails.com/2011/08/flakes-and-really-great-blue.html

    *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow thank you so much for that link!! I will definitely be trying out that colour combo!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard black was a good base!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx