Thursday 29 September 2011

NOTD: Gemstone Overcoat on Black

Hello!

Today I used my beloved Gemstone Overcoat by Andrea Fulerton over 2 coats of Rimmel's Black Cab.  Gemstone Overcoat really does look best over black, and my nails remind me of burning embers and crumbling autumn leaves!  Whilst I believe in carrying bright colours throughout the year (never is a pop of colour more cheering than in miserable weather!), I think I will be wearing this mani a lot in the cold, dark months to come.



From experience I know that I don't suit dark, demure colours, but I think the Gemstone Overcoat would give an amazing Autumn look over a dark green - what do you think?

Hugs,

Lisa xx

4 comments:

  1. Ohh I have this top coat too, it's great over dark green and blue. I am like you and don't suit really dark colours but this breaks it up a bit :)

    Thanks for sharing

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! The flakes look exactly like Nubar 2010 or Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gemstone Overcoat looks awful familiar! haha! It looks stunning over black.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx